March 24 - 25, 2014 - Biltmore Hotel and Suites - Santa Clara, California
In an event unlike any other, developer relations experts from leading companies in the software, telecom and web markets will come together to discuss best practices and reveal the techniques behind their success!
Keynote Speakers Include:
Highlights will include:
- Live on-stage developer focus group
- Keynotes delivered by top developer relations executives
- Tracks to meet your specific needs.
- Many networking events to connect with your colleagues
- Hot Topic Round Tables
Who will attend:
- VPs, CTOs, and CEOs
- Business Development Managers & Directors
- Managers & Directors of Developer Programs
- Product Marketing Managers & Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Technology & Developer Evangelists
- Products Managers
- Research Managers
- Corporate Communications Managers
- Heads of Developer Marketing
- ANYONE who deals with developers!
We will have many breakout sessions to choose from in addition to powerful keynotes:
Topics will cover all aspects of developer relations, ranging from the business side (program ROI, the connection between developer programs and company revenue, budgeting for/costs of developer programs, how to get an organization's commitment of internal resources, etc.) to the marketing side (techniques for recruitment, awareness tactics, community loyalty building programs, legal/privacy and global privacy considerations, conducting a privacy audit, internationalizing a US-based developer program, etc), and much more.
Whether you are starting a new developer relations program or building on a current one, you deserve all of the help you can get - and this is the place to get it!