Expanded Offerings to Launch in 2006
SANTA CRUZ, CA, January 5, 2006 - Market researcher Evans Data Corporation has completed a record year with new services, new clients, a successful developer relations conference and enhanced and expanded services ahead in 2006.
“We’ve continued to build upon our core competencies to maintain a very high level of quality for our services. The Developer Relations Conference in February and the Product Management Conference in June are expanding our footprint and mindshare,” said Janel Garvin, CEO of Evans Data, “Combined with new survey offerings and services aimed at mid-market companies in need of high-quality, focused developer research we’re delivering market and business intelligence that companies can bank on.”
- Events: The phenomenally successful 2005 Evans Data Developer Relations Conference that featured top developer relations professionals sharing knowledge and networking; The Wireless Summit, an event that brought together cutting-edge technologists with major CIO's in a dynamic round table environment.
- New Reports: The Small-Medium Business Development Survey, a companion survey to the Enterprise Development Survey; Chinese Wireless Development Survey, a companion to the Wireless Development Survey; Vision Series of highly focused primary qualitative research technology papers; Open Source IDE for Small Business Survey, a focused report on the practical application of open source software in small to mid-sized companies.
- Events: The 2006 Evans Data Corp. Developer Relations Conference on February 6th and 7th in San Francisco with an expanded schedule of keynotes, speakers and three tracks; the 2006 Evans Data Corp. Product Management Conference on June 15th and 16th in San Jose, the premier event for product management professionals.
- Reports: The most granular Global Population Study of developers ever created, an expansion of the widely cited North American Developer Population Study; Developers’ Choice reports, definitive rankings of technologies by technologists.
- Services: Premier Account program for top clients of Evans Data; Mid-market focused reports and services.
- Developer Panel: Further development and evolution of the 20,000 strong Evans Data worldwide developer panel.
Evans Data Corporation provides regularly updated IT industry market intelligence based on in-depth surveys of the global developer population. Evans' syndicated research includes surveys focused on developers in a wide variety of subjects.
Copyright 2007 Evans Data Corporation. All other company names, products and services mentioned in this document are the trademarks and property of their respective owners.