A survey of software developers' attitudes about the marketing tools and programs used to promote and sell products to them. Provides invaluable insight for your developer marketing campaign, including:
- What are the psychographics that compel developers?
- What are the demographics of the typical developer?
- What web sites and search engines do developers visit most?
- How do contests and gamification fit in the mix?
- What are the natural price points and pricing elasticity of dev tools?
- What is the most powerful influencer for developers?
- Which marketing methods do they like most?...Which do they hate?
- Essential for product promotions, pricing and forecasting, media planning, and all your developer marketing needs.
For less than half the price of a single banner ad on most sites, this report will save you and your marketing budget money, time and effort on an exponential scale throughout the year. This is THE MOST important tool you can have for crafting an effective marketing campaign for developers.