Published annually, this tactical survey contains actionable information on what types of marketing works and what media are most effective in marketing to developers. The topics of online marketing, ads, industry thought leadership, purchasing authority, motivations and influences, developer outreach, social media, education, events, optimizing search engine marketing, online community participation, evaluating software and purchasing, etc. are all explored with developers. This series provides information that is highly valuable for making decisions about future product direction as well as for product positioning, messaging, and marketing.
Provides invaluable insight for your developer marketing campaign, including:
- What are the psychographics that compel developers?
- What are the demographics of the typical developer?
- What web sites and search engines do developers visit most?
- How do contests and gamification fit in the mix?
- What are the natural price points and pricing elasticity of dev tools?
- Which marketing methods do they like most?...Which do they hate?
For less than half the price of a single banner ad on most sites, this report will save you and your marketing budget money, time and effort on an exponential scale throughout the year. This is THE MOST important tool you can have for crafting an effective marketing campaign for developers.