DevOps Survey Report
The DevOps Survey Report reveals the intentions, motivations, and attitudes of developers and IT professionals on how they plan, use, and source DevOps tools, platforms, and systems.
Data insights are derived from thorough analysis of survey responses from equal numbers of both developers and operations/MIS professionals.
This subscription segments these two unique groups and provides targeted insights to inform strategy, positioning, and messaging. All results are presented in aggregate and then broken out by developer or operator answers so you can see the overall result as well as how the views of the two groups differ.
Read Report Excerpts:
- Interaction between Development and IT/Ops by Developer vs. IT Manager Role
- Most Important Feature of Continuous Delivery Systems
- Needed Improvement in ITIL Processes by Developers vs. IT Managers
The latest report sections cover:
- Demographics of Developers, IT Pros & Citizen Coders
- Application Handoffs – Observability & AI Ops
- Continuous Integration, Development & Testing
- Integrating DevOps Structure for Legacy Systems
- Integrating Emerging Technologies
- DevOps for Networks
- Productivity & Workflow
- Security & Compliance
and MUCH more!